This blackbody is ideal for calibrating infrared cameras over the temperature range of 86 to 140 ˚F (30 to 60 ˚C). It features a highly stable and uniform emitting area that is 2.75 x 2.75 inches (70 x 70 mm) and may be mounted on an optional tripod.
- Comes with power adaptor.
- Has a 1/4-20" threaded mounting plate for attaching to a standard tripod.
- Fixed emissivity of 0.97 between 8 and 14 microns.
- Emitting area of 70 x 70 mm.
- Temperature accuracy and uniformity ±0.1˚C
- Temperature range 30˚C to 60˚C
- Full Datasheet.