The mini dual-vision thermal imaging camera is a product specially designed for real-time temperature monitoring of assets in close quarters, such as inside equipment cabinets. It has a built-in HD visible camera, visible LED illuminator, and an infrared thermal imaging core to support 24H non-contact online temperature monitoring and visible inspection.
- Dual thermal/visible network cameras with integrated web interface
- Offers fusion of thermal-visible images with 18 thermal color palettes
- Full-scene temperature monitoring with up to 12 user defined local regions
- Intelligent high/low temperature tracking, comparative measurements, and fire detection
- Alarm condition detection, relay control, and network broadcasting features
- PlanckView camera management software and full function SDK available
- Thermal resolution 160 x 120
- Super-resolution display technology provides thermal images with 640×480 comparable quality
- Radiometric accuracy of ±5°C or ±5%, whichever is greater
- Supports many network protocols including ICMP, TCP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, DHCP, PPPOE, UPNP, DDNS, ONVIF, etc.
- Datasheet and User manuals.
- Software Development Kits available, send inquires here.