This battery powered infrared camera is designed to screen individuals for Elevated Body Temperature (EBT). The ThermaCheck LT camera has a self-contained monitor for displaying real-time thermal images. Temperature measurements are automatically taken from the scene of the camera and the operator is alerted when an individual’s temperature is above a user defined threshold. Its versatile handheld design may be used in a variety of screening scenarios .
- Remote temperature sensing, up to 6 feet
- Integrated 3.5” TFT LCD display
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Internal flash memory with 800 picture capacity
- USB-C receptacle for charging and image transfer
- Wrist lanyard
- Measurement distance: 2-6ft (0.6-1.8m)
- Accuracy: ≤±0.9°F（≤±0.5°C)
- 4.9 x 2.8 x 0.63in (125 x 72 x 16mm)
- 6.5 oz (180 g)
- Datasheet and User manual.